Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fastest Restoration Team
SERVPRO of Denver East is the fastest team of restoration professionals in the Denver area. We have a team full of skilled technicians who are committed to serving the community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Even if you have a water, fire or mold emergency on a holiday, our team is ready to help.
Once you give our team a call after water leaks, storm damage, fire loss or mold infestation, we work as fast as possible to pack up our emergency vehicles with the necessary equipment for the job. When we get to your commercial or residential property, we begin our six-step restoration process. No matter what the damages are: fire, water, sewage or mold, our team is here to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (303) 733-9076
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Denver East and Southwest arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.